Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Crock Pot Italian Chicken

Ingredients
  • 4-6 boneless chicken breasts, whole or cubed
  • 1/4 (1/2 cube) cup butter
  • 1-2 packets good seasons italian dressing mix
  • 2 cans cream of chicken or cream of mushroom soup
  • 8 oz (1 pack) softened cream cheese
Add chicken, dressing mix, and butter to crock pot. Cook on high for 3 hours or 5-6 hours on low (or until chicken is tender and breaks apart easily). Remove chicken. Add soup and cream cheese to pot and whisk until smooth. If sauce is too thick, add a little milk. Return chicken to pot and cook until heated (about 30 minutes). Serve over rice.

**I add all ingredients at the beginning except of the milk which I add at the end.
**I cook for less time than suggested, like 4 hours on low.

1 comment:

Rachel Rowell said...

I just add everything at once (except milk ) and cook it in the crock pot. I'll add milk once it is done if I want things thinner.